- Instructor: Ala'a Mannoun
- Duration: 30 hours
Photovoltaic System Professional (PVSP) – Live Training Via ZOOM
- Introduction to renewable energy and photovoltaic (Day 1)
- Self-consumption (Net metering/Zero export), wheeling systems, & PPA (Day 1)
- Net metering system (SLD) (Day 1)
- Main components (PV, inverter, CB, cables & mounting systems) (Day 2)
- Main steps (net metering system projects) (Day 3)
- Site survey for rooftop projects (Day 3)
- Project 1 (Introduction, sizing, Sketchup, sizing tool, & PVSYST) (Day 3,4, & 5)
- Project 2 (Introduction, sizing, Sketchup, sizing tool, & PVSYST) (Day 5 & 6)
- Project 3 (Introduction, sizing, Sketchup, sizing tool, & PVSYST) (Day 7 & 8)
- BOQ and Pricing (Day 8 & 9)
- Technical & financial offer (Day 9)
- PV system installation (Day 9)
- Testing and commissioning of solar power plants (IEC62246) (Day 9)
- Minimum requirements of documentation after installation (IEC62446) (Day 10)
- SLD using AutoCAD (Day 10)
- Operation and maintenance of solar power plants (Day 10)
- Final exam + final project discussion
This training will suit those who:
- Require detailed knowledge on the technical characteristics of various PV systems
- Need to deal with various stakeholders in a project appraisal process
- Will be involved in planning or supervising the implementation of a PV plant
- Basic knowledge of physics & electricity skills are preferred.
ملاحظة: لغة الشرح ستكون في اللغة العربية والمصطلحات الفنية في اللغة الإنجليزية
Tools & Software:
Training material approval:
Methods of program delivery: live training via ZOOM
Accreditation: American Society of Professional Engineers (USA)
The American Society of Professional Engineers is an independent accreditation entity for training & development providers in the engineering industry worldwide. It is one of the sub-divisions working under the umbrella of the American Group for Managing Educational Projects (AGMEP), which was established in 2008 as an independent accreditation organization.
Accredited training benefits for trainees:
- Accreditation gives you the chance to update your knowledge and skills to professional degrees that ensure your attainment and success.
- Accreditation maintains the professional level of your experiences through participation in the accredited courses.
- Accreditation helps to direct your professional sense to make significant differences in your work and promotion.
- Accreditation will boost your confidence and credibility, which lifts you among others.
- Accreditation helps to show your achievements.
- Accreditation supports you to make career progress and increase your chances to be promoted and receive a higher income.
- You can obtain accreditation in new majors in different fields which will allow you to explore new horizons and have rewarding jobs.
- Accreditation provides constant professional and personal development that will let you reach the capability and experience levels you seek.
- Founder of AMC Training
- BSC. Electrical Engineering
- Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) from IAPPD (UK)
- US Certified Instructor from ASPE (USA)
- Young Energy Professional (Middle East) – 2018 from AEE (USA)
- Contributed to establishing many PV projects; some of more than 5 megawatts, including The Hashemite University PV station
- Developed and created more than 25 training curricula; including unique content presented for the first time in Jordan.
Eng. Ayman Naji (Jordan) – Founder of Sources for Engineering Supplies
Eng. Ahmad Ibrahim (KSA) – Senior Electrical Engineer
Eng. Mohammad Maher (Egypt – Kuwait) – Business Development Manager in Ahmadi Center Company
Eng. Ahmad Kokash (Jordan) – Research Engineer at Solar PiezoClean
Eng. Hamzi Nemir (KSA) – Partner in Construction Company
Eng. Khalil Naser (KSA) – Senior Electrical Engineer
Eng. Wala Okosh, MSc of RE (Jordan) – Teacher Assistant at Jordan University of Science & Technology