- Instructor: Ala'a Mannoun
- Duration: 30 hours
Photovoltaic System Professional (PVSP) – Live Training Via ZOOM
- Introduction to renewable energy and photovoltaic (Day 1)
- Self-consumption (Net metering/Zero export), wheeling systems, & PPA (Day 1)
- Net metering system (SLD) (Day 1)
- Main components (PV, inverter, CB, cables & mounting systems) (Day 2)
- Main steps (net metering system projects) (Day 3)
- Site survey for rooftop projects (Day 3)
- Project 1 (Introduction, sizing, Sketchup, sizing tool, & PVSYST) (Day 4, 5, 6, & 7)
- BOQ and Pricing (Day 8)
- SLD for solar projects (Day 8)
- PV system installation (Day 8 & 9)
- Project 3 (Introduction, sizing, Sketchup, sizing tool, & PVSYST) (Day 10)
- Testing and commissioning of solar power plants (IEC62246) (Day 11)
- Minimum requirements of documentation after installation (IEC62446) (Day 11)
- Operation and maintenance of solar power plants (Day 12)
- Recorded lecture “how to make professional technical & financial proposal” (3 Hours)
- Recorded lecture “Project 2 Solution” (1.5 Hours)
- Recorded lecture “Project 4 (Final Project) solution” (1.5 Hours)
ملاحظة: لغة الشرح ستكون في اللغة العربية والمصطلحات الفنية في اللغة الإنجليزية
This training will suit those who:
- Require detailed knowledge on the technical characteristics of various PV systems
- Need to deal with various stakeholders in a project appraisal process
- Will be involved in planning or supervising the implementation of a PV plant
- Basic knowledge of physics & electricity skills are preferred.
Method of evaluation for obtaining a certificate achievement:
- Final Exam and project that measures the understanding of the training program’s basic concepts and objectives.
- The exam is comprehensive of the basic concepts that were raised during the training period.
- The final project includes all practical aspects that were proposed and applied during the training program period.
- There is a grading scale for students depending on their performance in the exam and project (excellent, very good, good)
- Certificates are issued by the Academy Administration with a reference number link to our website so that anyone can verify them.
Advantages of participating in our training program:
- A certificate linked to our website with a reference number allows anyone to verify it by entering the reference number in the certificates section.
- A permanent seat in the training program every time it offers, so that the student can repeat any part or even the entire course, directly and for free.
- Recommendation letter for distinguishing students who achieve an ‘Excellent’ grade by the Academy.
Tools & Software:
Methods of program delivery: live training via ZOOM
The Photovoltaic Systems Professional (PVSP) program is accredited by the American Society of Professional Engineers (ASPE) one of the sub-divisions working under the umbrella of the American Group for Managing Educational Projects (AGMEP). Where you can optionally, and as desired, issue an electronic certificate of achievement by ASPE (for an additional fee – 50 JD | “70$”).
Certificate sample: click here
American Group for Managing Educational Projects (AGMEP) is an independent and non-governmental institution specialized in accrediting training programs. And several specializations and associations under its umbrella, one of them is the American Society of Professional Engineers (ASPE)
Our program benefits for trainees:
- It gives you the chance to update your knowledge and skills to professional degrees that ensure your attainment and success.
- It maintains the professional level of your experiences through participation in accredited courses.
- It helps to direct your professional sense to make significant differences in your work and promotion.
- Will boost your confidence and credibility, which lifts you among others.
- It helps to show your achievements.
- Supports you to make career progress and increase your chances to be promoted and receive a higher income.
- It provides constant professional and personal development that will let you reach the capability and experience levels you seek.
- Founder of AMC Training
- BSC. Electrical Engineering
- Certified Professional Trainer (CPT) from IAPPD (UK)
- US Certified Instructor from ASPE (USA)
- Young Energy Professional (Middle East) – 2018 from AEE (USA)
- Contributed to establishing many PV projects; some of more than 5 megawatts, including The Hashemite University PV station
- Developed and created more than 25 training curricula; including unique content presented for the first time in Jordan.
Eng. Ayman Naji (Jordan) – Founder of Sources for Engineering Supplies
Eng. Zaid Shurafa (KSA) – Project Manager
Eng. Kamal (Jordan) – Consultant
Eng. Hadeel (Jordan) – PV Engineer at Creative Minds for Energy
Eng. Ahmad Ibrahim (KSA) – Senior Electrical Engineer
Eng. Mohammad Maher (Egypt – Kuwait) – Business Development Manager in Ahmadi Center Company
Eng. Lara (Jordan) – Master Degree in Renewable Energy
Eng. Ahmad Kokash (Jordan) – Research Engineer at Solar PiezoClean
Eng. Hamzi Nemir (KSA) – Partner in Construction Company
Eng. Khalil Naser (KSA) – Senior Electrical Engineer
Eng. Wala Okosh, MSc of RE (Jordan) – Teacher Assistant at Jordan University of Science & Technology