- Instructor: Qais Al Zaben
- Duration: 30 hours
Certified Solar Structure Designer – Live Training Via ZOOM
Understand the basic requirements in designing PV Supporting systems.
Calculate the loads most likely structure will be resisting during the life cycle (wind, snow, live, and dead).
Apply code requirements and check against probable failure using SAP2000
Calculate the reactions that will be transmitted to the base.
Estimate the quantities of the Structural works.
Introduction to Steel connections
Introduction about IdeaStatica as a tool to design different types of footings.
Design of Baseplates
Design of moment End Plate and several types of moment connections.
Design of Shear connections (fin plates, clip angles…etc.)
Preview analysis and design results.
Prepare full calculations report according to Jordanian Buildings Codes and
SAUDI BUILDING CODES Requirements.
Linking the Idea Statica with the sap2000/STAAD Pro and perform interactive connection design
- The course will cover both the Jordanian building code and the Saudi building code.
ملاحظة: لغة الشرح ستكون في اللغة العربية والمصطلحات الفنية في اللغة الإنجليزية
- Training Philosophy is based on explaining the theoretical Design theories, and link it to the Practical design, using the most common commercial software by practical examples and explanations, in interactive methodology.
Method of evaluation for obtaining a certificate achievement:
- Final Exam and project that measures the understanding of the training program’s basic concepts and objectives.
- The exam is comprehensive of the basic concepts that were raised during the training period.
- The final project includes all practical aspects that were proposed and applied during the training program period.
- There is a grading scale for students depending on their performance in the exam and project (excellent, very good, good)
- Certificates are issued by the Academy Administration with a reference number link to our website so that anyone can verify them.
- Students and practicing Engineers in one or more of the following fields; Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Electrical, and Renewable Energy Engineering.
- Must be carrying an Engineering Degree, or enrolled in Engineering program at the time of attending.
Tools & Software:
Methods of program delivery: live training via ZOOM
Certificate sample – CSSD (Achievement):
Anyone can check your Achievement certificate using our website: (click here)
Certificate sample – CSSD (Attendance):
The Photovoltaic Systems Professional (PVSP) program is accredited by the American Society of Professional Engineers (ASPE) one of the sub-divisions working under the umbrella of the American Group for Managing Educational Projects (AGMEP). Where you can optionally, and as desired, issue an electronic certificate of achievement by ASPE (for an additional fee – 50 JD | “70$”).
Certificate sample: click here
American Group for Managing Educational Projects (AGMEP) is an independent and non-governmental institution specialized in accrediting training programs. And several specializations and associations under its umbrella, one of them is the American Society of Professional Engineers (ASPE)
Eng. Ala’a (Jordan)
Eng. Haitham (UAE)
Eng. Mohammad (Palestine)
Eng. Lara (Jordan)
Eng. Samer (Jordan)
Eng. Abdulrahman (KSA)
Eng. Obada (Jordan)
Eng. Najeeb (Jordan)
Qais AlZaben: B.sc Civil Engineering, M.sc Structural Engineering, with more than 6 years’ experience in structural design, and more than 3 years’ experience in designing and teaching Engineering courses.